U-Visa, T-Visa and VAWA

Have you been the victim of a crime, including domestic violence or human trafficking? 

You may be eligible for a special immigration benefit called U-Visa or T-Visa. If the crime occurred within the U.S., you possess information relating to the crime or its perpetrators and have or will be helpful to the authorities in the investigation and prosecution of the crime you may be eligible to receive a U- or T-Visa. As stated above, U- and T Visa holders are eligible for a green card after maintaining their status for 3 years. Our office handles many applications of this nature, and only a truly experienced immigration attorney can assist in assembling to the necessary documentation to obtain this immigration benefit.

Immigration Services
Explore the wide range of immigration services we provide for our clients.
Learn More

Why Choose Aparicio Immigration Law?

  • We Can Relate to Your Experience
  • We Have a Record that Speaks for Itself
  • We are Local
  • Spanish Speaking Services Available
  • Lawyers for the Creative Arts
  • Chicago Bar Association
  • Illinois State Bar
  • AILA

We Offer Initial Consultations

Speak with a skilled and compassionate attorney today.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.